Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is for my "friends" in Texas...

...and for anyone else who's coming by this blog.

I contribute to a bunch of comment boards and various other places and I encounter - on a daily basis - people who still believe the US government is out to protect them and that 9/11 was perpetrated by a guy in a cave.

OK. Let's go with that.

But in order that you and I are on the same page, so to speak, PLEASE view this movie - the whole thing (ok maybe skip the first 10 minutes but that is ALL).

PLEASE watch it. If you promise to watch it all the way through, with an open mind, and you come out the other end believing exactly what you believe now, I will have a discussion with you, by email if you wish, or via the comments section.

WHY? Because I am absolutely fascinated by those who can cling to demonstrably false beliefs and I really need to understand how and why you do that.

This is a real, from-the-heart request. I am really desperate to understand how people dispense with demonstrable fact and cling to demonstrable fantasy.

Someone please step up.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave your comments on the SUBJECT here; personal attacks and insults will be deleted.

Please feel free to discuss the issues. The stability or mental health of the blog writer is not considered a discussion issue....