Translate

Friday, July 14, 2006

1100 +

This is just a simple thanks to the growing group of people who read my blog!

I am flattered that you're here - still here in many cases - and that you grace my blog with your eyes and intellegence.

Those of you who are new, I hope you'll go back into the archives and read the old stuff, a lot of which is on parenting - and no, I"m not done with that subject yet; how could I ever be?

I am always open to suggestions and ideas and I will consider publishing other people's writing, provided it meets my personal guidelines. Go to my profile for an e-mail address you can send to. I will contact you personally.

Here's to the next 1100.

WriterWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave your comments on the SUBJECT here; personal attacks and insults will be deleted.

Please feel free to discuss the issues. The stability or mental health of the blog writer is not considered a discussion issue....